We specialise in complex projects and are privileged to have undertaken work on some of Australia’s most prestigious buildings.
HBS is a highly skilled company, completing a diversity of projects over 15 years in the construction industry. HBS have experience in restoration and conservation, working on some of Australia’s most iconic buildings, also performing works in the renovation, remedial sector and undertaking new construction works. We have successfully completed projects in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Hobart, Newcastle, Canberra, and numerous other locations.
Our management team consists of broad construction and conservation experience combined with highly qualified and skilled trades people and a strong network of specialist subcontractors. This enables us to provide a professional and efficient service and the ability to undertake any size project with a commitment to health, safety, quality, and operational efficiency.
Our projects have encompassed work in the government, commercial, residential, religious, educational and health sectors often in central business districts, or in busy public spaces, requiring operational and safety expertise to work under such challenging circumstances. HBS maintain a permanent presence in Victoria and NSW and are available to offer our services to Clients in any location, upon request.
HBS Group in the Media
- The Grace Hotel Sydney - Youtube video
- Why is it so hard to find a Tasmanian stonemason?
- Restorative works continue on Maitland Town Hall clock tower
- Hidden Melbourne: Builders uncover secret item buried under famous CBD landmark
- Time capsule found in Hyde Park fountain
- HBS Group receives award for Best Specialist Contractor from Master Builders Association for Alexandra Fountain refurbishment